The National Alliance conducts monthly webinars that are hosted by qualified National Faculty Members. The webinars are approximately an hour long and are live, so each speaker will be available to answer questions that you may have during or after the webinar. We invite you to explore current topics of interest in insurance and risk management.
Commercial Casualty ISO Changes
February 28, 2013, 12:30 p.m. CST
Speaker: Allen Messer, CIC, CPCU
The purpose of the webinar is to review ISO General Liability Revisions Implemented In 2013
- Learn of the revisions to the Coverage A & B Exclusions, Conditions, and Definitions
- Understand how the updated Liquor Liability exclusion applies to “Bring Your Own” (BYO) establishments.
- Learn about the new CG 20 01 Primary and Noncontributory – Other Insurance Condition Endorsement
- Gain a better understanding of various Additional Insureds endorsements offered by ISO
- Get acquainted with the new endorsement, CG 20 38 Additional Insured – Owners, Lessees or Contractors – Automatic Status For Other Parties When Required In Written Construction Agreement
Click here for more information.